Before YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Appointments are currently being made over the phone or by email only.
- Calls go to our answerphone which our reception team monitor during normal working hours.
- Please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- We will check your COVID-19 status when booking your appointment.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for those who are considered vulnerable.
arriving at the practice
- Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- The front door will be kept locked so please ring the doorbell to let us know that you are here.
- Please wait in your car or outside the practice until we come to collect you.
- We will ask anyone accompanying you to wait outside if possible.
- You should use a face covering.
- Keep your personal belongings to a minimum.
Before you see the dentist
- We will check your COVID-19 status again.
- We will take and record your temperature.
- If it exceeds 37.8°C you will be advised to follow government guidelines re: self isolation and testing. We will reschedule your appointment as appropriate.
- You will be asked to clean your hands with hand sanitiser.
- Any personal belongings can be stored securely.
- You will be taken directly into the surgery.
When you see the dentist
- We will continue to provide excellent quality of care whilst employing the highest standards of infection control and PPE.
- We will ask you to use your face covering when leaving the surgery.
- Payments will be taken by credit or debit card only.
- You should re-sanitise your hands when leaving.
Monthly Prize draw
Book your next routine appointment before you leave or on the phone to be in with chance to win a new Oral-B Electric Toothbrush.
020 8460 9742
Stay in the loop
Sign up for emails from us!
The Buckley Practice is a pround Member of the BDA
31 Tweedy Rd, Bromley, BR1 3PR
Make an Appointment
Appointments are currently being made over the phone or by email only.
Mon, Thu & Fri: 9am – 5.30pm
Tue: 9am – 8pm
Wed: 9am – 6.30pm
Saturday: By appointment only
If you are in need of an emergency appointment in normal working hours then please call us on 020 8460 9742. If you are calling outside normal working hours, then please call NHS 111.