Valentine's Day Celebrations
5th February 2018
Enjoy a coffee and cake with us between 9am- 12pm and receive a free ‘Love Your Smile’ goody bag.
Top tips for ‘Fresh Breath’ this Valentine’s Day.
• Brush your teeth (properly) at least twice a day using fluoride toothpaste.
• Floss at least once a day to remove food trapped between your teeth.
• Brush your tongue or buy a tongue scraper.
• Gargle with a fluoride mouthwash.
• Drink plenty of water to keep your mouth hydrated.
• Avoid strongly flavoured food and drink.
• Avoid tobacco and alcohol that dehydrate the mouth.
• Chew sugar-free gum or breath mints.
• Talk to your doctor about changing your medication if it's causing bad breath.
Your dentist will check for bad breath as part of your routine check-up, but if you've noticed persistent bad breath and home remedies aren't working, you should schedule an appointment as soon as possible.